Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Daniel Padilla suffered chin injury during the Princess and I basketball finals





Daniel Padilla accidentally got hit by Bobby Parks during the Princess and I royal fair last January 20 at the Mall of Asia Arena.

According to reports, Padilla was hit on the chin by the elbow of Parks during the last two minutes of the game. "Actually I was going for the shot. He jumped in when I shot the shot. He dropped to the deck, I came to him and said, 'Yo I didn't try to do that. I'm sorry." Park said. Park also sends his apology to the friends, family and fans of Daniel Padilla.

Daniel was immediately taken off the court to be given medical attention. Reports said that Daniel incurred 14 stitches from the injury. Even though he did not finish the game, still team Gino wins against Team Jao with 100-94 final scores.

More about sports, news and entertainment like us on facebook: 
Photo: @imdanielpadilla  got 14 stitch from the injury. But he's okay now.. Get well DJ!!


Comment Here

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger